IBM Integration Services – Connect, Optimise, Integrate
With data volumes doubling in size every two years, today’s IT decision makers face a number of challenges – and it’s not just the volume of data, so much as the variety of data that’s the problem.
With SaaS and on-premise applications, machine data and mobile apps all proliferating, IT leaders need to find an effective way to combine their cloud and on-premise deployment models to sustain competitive advantage. Improving the scale and flexibility of data integration across both environments is going to be key in providing the right data to the right people at the right time.
For this to happen, businesses will need to address a whole range of integration scenarios – everything from web services such as SOAP and REST, to messaging, ERP systems, physical devices, custom systems, email and more.
That means finding a universal way to connect disparate systems together, routing and transforming data to create message flows that describe how data moves from one place to another ¾ so that systems can connect and move data more efficiently.
And that’s where IBM Integration and Middleware solutions and services can help.
Keep pace with modern connectivity needs
Solutions like IBM Integration Bus support a range of integration choices and interfaces, making it easy to optimise existing technology investments and connect existing systems to mobile and cloud environments.
- Delivers rapid access, visibility and control of data as it flows through your business applications and systems
- Eliminates the need for complex point-to-point connectivity
- Provides extensive support for Microsoft applications and services
- Offers a standardised and simplified integration foundation that makes it easy to support business needs and scale
Connect existing applications to new technologies and services
Use IBM’s WebSphere Application Server to rapidly create microservices, APIs and cloud-native apps fast and extend the value of existing applications by connecting them to the cloud. Supporting an impressive range of platforms, WebSphere delivers a high performance transaction engine that makes it easy to build, run, integrate and manage dynamic On Demand business applications.
- Accelerate digital transformation, getting services to market faster while reducing development and management hours
- Aggregate content, applications, tools and information for seamless consumption by all audiences, regardless of the device they choose to use
- Open architecture makes it easy to add more capabilities and technologies
- Easy-to-use tools reduce the cost of managing your environment
Here at Portal, we’ve extensive experience at helping businesses of all sizes improve their business agility using IBM middleware integration solutions and services.
Whether that’s enabling anywhere anytime workplaces, assuring scalable access to critical data and back-end systems from mobile applications, or integrating your Microsoft assets with the rest of your services and applications, we’ll help identify the right integration and connectivity solution for your needs.