A Rough Guide to Lotus Notes Modernisation
You’ve loved Lotus Notes and it’s served you well. But time stands still for no one, and you’re ready to think about your collaboration strategy for the future. Whether your organisation is using IBM® Notes® and Domino® just for Mail, or also with a portfolio of rich Notes Applications, this whitepaper is designed to help you define a Notes Modernisation strategy and implement it with confidence.
What are your options?
Whether your focus is client, server or applications, this whitepaper will help you explore which options are best for your business – both now and in the longer term. To help you navigate your way, we outline five primary journey options for you to consider:
- Maintain & Protect: Safeguard the value of your existing investment, while reducing the burden and cost of ownership of maintaining and hosting your current Notes Mail and Notes Applications
- Extend and Evolve: Integrate new capabilities and modern user interface features to meet a rising business need for increased social collaboration and mobility
- Transform Operational Model: Move to the cloud with a per-user subscription model and Portal-managed service to unburden your IT team and free them up for other projects
- Replace and Migrate: Replace your Notes infrastructure and applications with alternatives such as Microsoft, Google or IBM Verse
- Revolutionise: Radically change how work gets done in your organisation by moving to a next-generation collaboration and messaging platform