IT Asset disposal - service overview
Through our parent company Bell Integration, we offer a specialist IT asset Management service. We focus on end of life inventory disposal and remarketing, whilst ensuring that secure Data Eradication is at the forefront of our services.
Financial institutions, telcos, retail, defence, and other organisations handling sensitive and private data often fail to recognise the risks and costs involved in the secure retirement of assets.
The ethos is founded on ensuring maximum client return on unwanted or obsolete IT technology coupled with a commitment to ensure ethical and environmentally sound recycling and disposal of redundant assets, whilst maintaining and ensuring data security at all times “Guaranteed” as Bell are an ISO9001 (Quality Standards) & 14001 (environmental Standards) accredited company.
1. Does your company meet its compliance regulations when addressing the disposal of redundant IT?
2. Do you know what happens to your legacy IT devices?
3. Does your recycling partner company ADISA certified?
4. Have you ever benchmarked your current company? With regards to value for money and certifications.
5. Who is responsible within your company for IT recycling?