We use technology to help our customers share and collaborate on that information, at any time and on any device.
Founded in 2006, Portal is an award-winning technical service and analytics business that supports some of the world’s best known brands; we put ourselves at the centre of our customers organisation working with them as a trusted partner - providing the right solution and support to make their business work better. Whilst we are an IBM Platinum Business Partner, we represent a diverse vendor list using technology to help our customers transform their business for growth, productivity and profitability.
Portal is a successful Analytics and Technical Services business – As a trusted partner we take pride in working with you. Providing you with the right solutions and supporting you to make your business work better.
We take pride in ensuring our solutions and managed services are tailored to every customer’s individual needs. We believe in offering honest, independent advice and always being available to provide support and guidance; we believe that every project is a partnership and commit to it with the highest levels of dedication and enthusiasm, ready and available when our customers need us.
Portal is committed to delivering the highest standards of customer service to you, our customers - here is what this means for you:
- We are passionate about solving our customers' business and technology challenges and contributing to their successes
- We will use our understanding of your business to shape our methodology and agree a communication plan with you at the outset
- We will provide you with clear project plans and budgets without hidden costs
- We will base our recommendations on our understanding of your business, your budget and your desired timescale
- Whilst we are an IBM Premier Business Partner we represent a diverse vendor list, this ensures we can provide you with concise information about any emerging technologies that are appropriate to your business
- We believe in plain speaking and being open with our customers, so if we believe something is not right for your business, we will tell you
- Our communications will present technical explanations in a way that is easy for you to understand
- We welcome feedback via any member of our staff or through our website
- We will work to rapidly resolve any complaints, concerns or problems you may have and will provide you with an estimated time to resolution
If we fall short at any point
Complaints may be made by email or telephone to your assigned contact in the first instance or alternatively in writing by sending your complaint to:
3 Bracknell Beeches
Old Bracknell Lane West
There are 3 stages in the procedure.
In the first instance concerns should be raised with the team providing the service. They will look into the complaint and try to put things right.
If we have been unable to resolve complaint at stage 1, you will be referred to the Head of Technical Services.
If you are still unhappy with the way the complaint has been dealt with you can contact the Managing Director email@example.com
“Without Portal's well-structured migration application, the migration from our legacy system to FileNet could easily have been complete chaos. The implementation has been successful and we are very pleased to have had this expertise to support the transition of our important files.”